Innovative Thinking. Invaluable Results.

It’s a very rare case that we fail to help our clients save on costs or improve the overall value of their current benefits plan in some way. In fact, we’ve often managed to save our clients anywhere from 30% to 50% without sacrificing quality. But for all our creative thinking, we feel the most authentic way to demonstrate our success is to let our clients tell you themselves.

“We had been looking for a long time for a firm that could create a quality plan for our dancers at an affordable cost. DSG was able to customize a plan specific to our unique needs and save our organization a tremendous amount of premium dollars.”

Zenetta S. Drew
Dallas Black Dance Theatre

Our Results - Law Firm


Real Case Studies. Real Results.

Local Non-Profit Arts Organization
National Wood Manufacturing Firm
Technology Firm
Small Advertising Firm
Engineering Firm
Law Firm

Law Firm

The Situation: In order to help a Dallas-based law firm save on benefits plan spending, DSG helped implement a high deductible, HSA-compatible, health plan. Emphasizing the importance of having onsite employee education meetings as part of the open enrollment/implementation process, DSG hosted multiple employee meetings - providing customized enrollment forms and brochures detailing summaries of the new benefits and associated costs, as well as help employees navigate through a customized online portal created for the law firm.

The Results: Thanks to DSG’s dedication to employee education, 64% of the employees enrolled in the HSA-compatible plan, while the remaining 36% enrolled in one of the other two PPO plans being offered - saving the law firm more than $100,000 in medical premiums while drastically improving the underlying benefits. More importantly, as the upcoming renewal approached, the firm’s administrator informed DSG that due to the popularity of the HSA plan, a number of the employees who did not elect the HSA plan have communicated their intent to do so during the new enrollment.



Did you know you're under no obligation to your current benefits plan or broker?
Terms of Use     Privacy Policy